Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Hey There, Fatso!

If you read my first post (God help you), you may recall that I mentioned that I was more plump than I wanted to be. Well gee, how did this happen? I'll tell you!

1. I stopped exercising consistently.
2. I started driving to places that I could easily walk to.
3. I stopped watching what I ate. More like, I started to watch what I ate, but everything that I watched looked so yummy that I had to eat it all.
4. I let other things take priority over my fitness.
5. I overall lost motivation.

Whew, I'm glad that is off my overly fat chest. I've always known these things to be true, but I haven't been drastic enough in doing anything about it. Don't get me wrong, I have been trying, but the Suck (I guess I should capitalize "Suck" from now on every time I am referring to the way I do life) always gets in the way. How am I supposed to challenge the Suck?

1. This site will soon contain weekly updates, both informational and pictorial, of how I have done. The pictures will frighten the week of heart, so please do not let the elderly or the young near this computer while looking at this site. Also, it may not be safe for work since the pictures of my fat, topless body will border on terrifying.
2. I will come up with a game plan on this site for diet, exercise, and time management.

Oh yeah! I can feel the Suck trembling in his little Suck shoes right now. Actually, I can't since he doesn't have shoes. But if he did, hoo-boy he would be shaking.
I would take a picture of myself right now, but I think I should run this idea before the wife first. She might not like the idea of my hot body causing other's to lust after me. She'll be home soon, I hope. That's all for now.

End.

No comments:

Post a Comment